About The Club
Experience The Club
Meet Our Team
The London Hunt and Country Club prides itself on creating not only an exceptional Membership experience but memorable work environment as well. We know that our staff are vital to the success of the Club and will hire, develop and reward the best people available.
The London Hunt and Country Club is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
London Hunt and Country Club provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and Controller will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs
Halfway House Attendant
Job Summary (Essential Functions):
Provide food and beverage service to the club’s members and guests.
Job Tasks (Additional Responsibilities):
- Preparing Daily Food
- Serving Food and Beverage (alcoholic and non alcoholic)
- Maintaining Cleanliness upon opening and closing
- Responsible for cooking Hamburgers and Hot Dogs
- Keeping all aspects of the halfway house organized
- Responsible for proper food handling (making sure all product is fresh)
- Smart serve required, Food Handling Required (club will reimburse for cost of course upon successful hiring)
Dining Room Manager/Dining Room Supervisor
No supervisory duties are included in this position.
To apply, please forward your resume to
User Email Update
1431 Oxford Street West London, Ontario, Canada • 519.471.6430 •
Powered by Jonas Club Management